So it’s Monday… Yup, the beginning of a new work week, so I thought I’d kick it off with a list of Things I’m Digging right now. I may bring this back every so often as I discover new things, or re-discover oldies but goodies! 🙂
1. Frankie!! This is my current Theme Song (I tend to attach theme songs to whatever is currently going on in my life, and this one is, as always, dead on!)
2. Rich Roll! This man is a beast! And my current role model. He is a plant based ultra athlete. He has a book which I just read on vacation and I highly suggest you go get it and read it yourself! It’s super inspiring and a great fast read 🙂
3. Raw Brownies! As I have been transitioning back into full veganism and converting over to a completely whole foods based diet (aka no more protein bars and processed foods!) I’m playing around again with making raw foods. I strayed from this for a while during my temporary housing situations over the past year. But I’m back! I found a great recipe over at My New Roots it’s pretty amazing! Just be sure to not over process, I made that mistake and the oils from the walnuts come FLOODING out. If the mixture is blended for too long, this apparently happens. Oops! Rookie mistake
4. Sun Warrior Protein powder. I add this to my daily smoothie for an extra protein kick! It’s a clean, raw, sprouted whole grain protein. Which means it breaks down very easily in your body and it’s hypo-allergenic. It’s also got all essential and non essential amino acids! There are no added chemicals, it’s simple, and tastes delicious!
5. Etsy Home and Living section. Oh.My.GOD!!!! Having just moved into my new apartment, I’m obsessed with all the ideas they have!!! I am such a nester, and love setting up my personal living space to be completely and totally reflective of myself and my personality. Currently I am aiming to set my place up in a very simplistic and zen style. I have a studio, so maximizing my space and not having it appear cluttered is really important. If the space appears to look overwhelmed, then that will transition to my mood. So therefore having a clean and tranquil environment is crucial! I suggest you check it out too, so many beautiful vintage and zen ideas!
Oh and in addition to that… one word. Terrariums. Obsessed!
So that is all for today! What are you currently into these days?